The insurance requirements for individual hotels are as unique as the hotels themselves




Do you require cover for:

  • Valet parking – third party liability arising out of valet parking activities including damage to the customer vehicles whilst in your care.
  • Outside catering – including liability cover and cover for your equipment.
  • Spa and Leisure facilities – including spa treatment risks, country pursuits (such as falconry, shooting)
  • Heritage property – including listed buildings, fine art and antiques.
  • Loss of wedding or alcohol license.
  • Business Interruption following loss of head chef.
  • Reputation protection.
  • Environmental Impairment
  • Loss of attraction

Get in touch with us today to discuss your insurance requirements and provide you with the best solution.

Leisure and travel insurance

Contact Us

If you need insurance cover call us on 0113 2506614 or send us your enquiry to new.enquiries@marswool.com