Chartered Insurance Brokers
The insurance requirements for individual hotels are as unique a the hotels themselves.
Do you require cover for:
- Valet parking – third party liability arising out of valet parking activities including damage to the customer vehicles whilst in your care.
- Outside catering – including liability cover and cover for your equipment.
- Spa and Leisure facilities – including spa treatment risks, country pursuits (such as falconry, shooting)
- Heritage property – including listed buildings, fine art and antiques.
- Loss of wedding or alcohol license.
- Business Interruption following loss of head chef.
- Reputation protection.
- Environmental Impairment
- Loss of Attraction
Why choose Marshall Wooldridge?
Here at Marshall Wooldridge we have a dedicated and enthusiastic team who have a vast knowledge of the insurance sector. With our expertise and dedication to understanding your business needs we can find you the most suitable insurance policy tailored to your business. At Marshall Wooldridge we have years of experience in arranging cover for hotels of all sizes. You can be assured that our personal and dedicated service will provide the right cover for you and your business.
Contact us today to arrange your competitive hotel insurance quote.
Why choose a Chartered Insurance Broker?
Contact usYeadon: 0113 250 6614
South Yorkshire: 01709 821111
Request a Callback
If you’re running short of time, why not send us a quick call back request. We’ll call you at the a time that is convenient to you.
NEWS AND ADVICE
By: Robin Walker